Please read this page in full before travelling to the CK10K.
The 2021 CK10K race will go-ahead subject to U.K. Government restrictions. If these restrictions mean the race can’t happen as planned on the 20th June 2021 the race will be postponed to a new date and all entrants’ places deferred. Refunds cannot be given because we are raising money for charity.
All runners and volunteers must follow prevailing U.K. Government rules and guidelines and the procedures detailed on this page. Any runner failing to behave in a COVID-secure manner will be disqualified from the race.
All runners and volunteers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household is unwell or has Covid symptoms.
- Observe COVID-19 rules & guidelines at all times.
- Sanitise hands on arrival.
- Carry & wear PPE, e.g. masks, as required.
- Maintain social distancing & minimise time spent in close proximity.
- Do not share equipment, e.g. water bottles, radios and stop watches.
- Don’t assemble at the start line until instructed.
- Be quiet at the pre-race briefing & on the start line.
- Position yourself at the start according to your likely finish time.
- No spitting, snot rockets (sorry!), high-fiving or non-essential contact.
Please note the following changes which affect all participants:
- The village road will be closed between 09:30 and 12:00 to significantly increase the space available for participants and reduce unavoidable close contact. Drivers should drive via East Lulworth to avoid their journey being delayed by the road closure.
- The race is cupless but there are water stations at 4km & 7km where we will fill runners’ own cups and bottles. Water & cups will be provided at the finish as usual.
- Registration & number collection will be self service. It would help greatly if runners know their number before arrival. Race numbers will be posted here before the race.
- There will be no bag drop.
- A changing area will be available but must only be used where permitted by prevailing legislation and, even where use is permitted, its use should be avoided where possible.
- The café will operate but it will be strictly as a takeaway service without indoor seating.
- Hand sanitizer and NHS Test and Trace QR codes will be provided at key points in the village.
- Spectators should only attend where (i) permitted by Government laws / guidelines and (ii) they have a valid reason to accompany a runner.
- There will be no prize giving after the race. We will award prizes to runners individually as soon as possible after they cross the finish line. Please come to the results tent if you may have won a prize.